1. How old is a cougar? Are you a cougar if you’re happily married but still like to admire, say, hot young baseball players or members of bands? (Talking to you, Dwight Yoakam’s keyboardist…)
2. The fact that I’m really having a hard time deciding where to draw the line on all this responsible eating and conscious living stuff I’m messing around with right now. I mean, how far does one take things? I absolutely draw said line at reusable feminine hygiene products, for example. (Really–they’re out there! Gross). And it is an absolute bitch to find more than, like, 5 pairs of cute sandals on the entire internet that aren’t leather.
3. Along those lines, the things about being a woman that I am not very good at and am not going to pretend to like (shopping not being one of those things).
4. How much I love the movie Idiocracy, starring Luke Wilson as Not Sure, and some further observations Brad and I have made regarding the changing nature of humanity (the Buy More Cereal Phenomenon).
5. My dogs. (HAHA! Just kidding. I know everybody has their own pets to ooh and ahh over. I’ll keep most of my cute pet stuff on Facebook, where it belongs. I will, however, post my food mainly on here, because for some reason people get all pissed off when you do that on Facebook.)
6. Regrets. I’ve had a few.
7. People who make me well up with tears of joy and awe.
8. What does being true to oneself really entail? Does it mean I have to stop wearing mascara? Because if it does, I’m not doing it.
9. The pros and cons of the follow-your-bliss movement, and how I sure hope there are some people out there whose bliss is cleaning public bathrooms.
10. The fact that over the past several days (actually, more like weeks, months, forever…), in spite of having some fun, I have felt like an absolute misfit almost everywhere I have been, and why the hell this might be.
In the event you get really anxious to hear about any of these topics (and I know you will), don’t hesitate to crack the whip a little. Or hey, just start talking about them yourself. I’m tired and could use your help.