…well, I’m not sure, but I have seen quite a few contenders! (Apologies to country singer Charlie Rich for the bad twist on lyrics.)
I want to thank Purple Rosemary for nominating me for a Beautiful Blogger award! It’s one of these:
Being nominated for this award carries with it some responsibilities. Here they are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. In my case, that would be you, Purple Rosemary, so thanks again!
- Attach the award to your site for braggin’ rights. Done!
- Share 7 random facts about you. 1) I taught English in Japan. 2) Shoes are always sold out in my size, which is 8 1/2. 3) I’m a Rolling Stones person more than I am a Beatles person. 4) I watch baseball almost strictly to enjoy the attractive…uh…scenery. 5) I’m thinking about starting an anonymous blog so I can talk about everybody I know on it. 6) I hate spiders even more than the average person. 7) I put Baileys in my coffee this morning.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Here are at least that many. I enjoy these. Check ’em out:
- Christian Mihai
- Melissa Not Dusting
- life on wry
- My Non Leather Life
- Turning Veganese
- Hot Moody Mess
- 400 Days ’til 40
- The Good Life
- Grown and Curvy Woman
- 40 is the new 13
- Belly Button Blues
- leave me alone i’m trying to kill myself
- Not In The Mood For Small Talk
…and I’ll add my own fourth item to the list: Get back to writing “real” blog entries so I can consider myself worthy of such a Major Award!